This very well located re-development property was acquired in 2014. The M- 24 corridor is experiencing tremendous growth in both single and multi- family construction, as well as continued expansion of General Motors and other industrial users.
The original major tenant, KMART, opened in 1977 and continues in occupancy. It is our expectation that this space will eventually be recaptured later this decade, permitting new tenancy to evolve.
The balance of the tenants represents an excellent mix of national, regional and local retailers. Several have been in tenancy for a long period, attesting to the economic strength of the area
- Address: 1025 North Lapeer Road, Orion charter Township, MI, 48362
- Current Tenants: Kmart, Planet Fitness (Coming Soon), Grondin’s, Dairy Queen, Firehouse Subs, Le Nails, Jet’s Pizza, Weight Watchers
- Space Available: 5,000 s.f. (can divide)
- Phone Number: 248-814-9910
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org